Is cryptocurrency banned in your country? Do you sell coins for FIAT on the world’s biggest exchange? If yes, then continue reading. This post will teach you a simple trick to Trade On Binance P2P with zero fee.
If you are used to P2P trading, then you already know that most traders (Sellers/Buyers) impose a transaction fee on each trade. This fee, they claim to use to settle bank and Binance fees, while in truth, Binance made it clear that traders should trade with zero fees. Despite the exploitation of weaker currencies by traders, some greedy traders also resort to ripping uninformed newbies.
For instance, swapping $10.00 worth of any cryptocurrency on Binance P2P to FIAT will attract a charge of about 0.03%. This may seem insignificant but not even banks charge such amount for a token swap of $10. Yes! Imagine someone charging you 100 NGN for a transaction (Trade) of 2000 NGN?. So how do we go about this? Below is a simple trick that can help you find the right traders that abide by Binance’s rule of zero fee trade.
To Trade With Zero Fee On Binance:
- Open P2P and filter your trade within the needed limit.
- Don’t be greedy, stroll down to find sellers/buyers with a reasonable exchange rate. Note: Don’t open trade with the topmost ads.
- Click on the ad and read the terms to check if they are charging extra fee.
- Check the set trade time to ensure swift transaction time.
- Go ahead and open trade after you have checked the time, the terms and the reputation of the trader.
Yes, there are traders that abide by the Binance P2P rule of zero fee.
Thanks for reading, please share with your fellow crypto fanatics.